For auto loan approval, we will need these items from you.
- Requested loan amount
- Social Security number
- Your employer's name and address
- Your annual gross income (before deductions)
- Lien holder name and payoff amount (for refinancing or for private party purchase with a lien)
Apply for an auto loan
Choose from our three convenient ways to begin the car loan approval process:
- Apply online
- Call 800.473.6372 or 800.685.5065 (Telecommunication Device for the Deaf)
- Visit your local U.S. Bank branch
What happens next?
U.S. Bank will process your application as quickly as possible. You may be asked to provide automobile insurance and proof of income.
Most applicants get a credit decision in two hours or less (during normal business hours). If your auto loan is approved, a U.S. Bank representative will call you to verify your identity and schedule your loan closing.