From our leaders
“Payments are at the center of digital transformation. We are focused on solving for real business needs and opening new opportunities for our clients using new payment rails and emerging technologies.”
Head of product
Global Treasury Management
Customize your accounts payable strategy.
Combine payments solutions holistically to enhance efficiency and prioritize security. Control payments and manage spend across all payment types to help maximize your working capital. Whether your business is domestic or international, let's craft the right payments strategy for your organization.
- Pay consumers, vendors, trading partners and employees how they want to be paid.
- Control the speed of payment to best achieve organizational goals and the needs of your trading partners or payees.
- Take advantage of new payment channels that make your job easier.
Optimize processes through comprehensive web-based tools.
Manage your accounts payable processes through SinglePoint®, our proprietary web portal for treasury services.
- Convenient access to all your treasury tools, all in one place, Including electronic payments and reporting.
- A flexible rules-based entitlement and user management system to help you control your payments workflow.
Keep pace with new technologies.
Let us help you assess and apply innovative payments technologies in ways that best align to your strategy and goals. We're partnering with fintechs to bring new solutions and capabilities to market quickly that help you better manage your working capital and accounts payable operations.
Explore insights on U.S. Bank Financial IQ.
We'll share our perspectives on market trends and solutions and provide a preview of our unique capabilities and strategic value to ensure they work best for you.
Can faster payments mean better payments?
Along with rapid remittance, new payment technologies could provide increased ease, efficiency and Information for receivables, as well as payables. The key to success is figuring out which technology to use - and when.
AI thinks treasury management is ready for transformation.
Artificial intelligence (Al) may soon enhance the efficiency of your corporate treasury department, but Al is not a cure-all. To reap the benefits, it’s essential to know both the potential and limitations of Al.