What is Nonprofit Checking?
Ideal for your unique banking needs, a Nonprofit Checking account offers no monthly maintenance or balance fees with a minimum opening balance.
All nonprofit checking accounts include:
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay: Manage check, wire and ACH accounts all in one place with SinglePoint® Essentials.
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go.
- Check fraud prevention: Minimize the risk of fraud with our PCI compliance and check fraud prevention tools.
- Remote check deposit: Save time by skipping trips to the bank and help improve cash flow.
- Overdraft protection4 : Help protect your business from late payments, unexpected expenses and overdraft charges with a Business Reserve Line.
Open a Nonprofit Checking account
Have these documents ready:
Your Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number
A charter, Articles of Organization, or a similar legal document showing when your company was formed and the officers of your organization
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security numbers for anyone authorized to make transactions on behalf of your organization