What is Nonprofit Business Checking?
Ideal for your unique banking needs, this business checking account offers no monthly maintenance or balance fees with a minimum $100 opening balance1.
Nonprofit Checking Features
- 1800 free transactions annually2
- $30,000 free cash deposits or 300 free cash transaction, whichever comes first, annually3
- Option to earn interest (today’s rates4)
- Conveniently access your funds with a U.S. Bank Business Debit Card
All non-profit checking accounts include:
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay: Manage checks and wires all from one place.
- Check fraud prevention: Minimize the risk of fraud with our PCI compliance and check fraud prevention tools.
- Remote check deposit: Save time by skipping trips to the bank and help improve cash flow.
- Access to our business EZ Switch Kit to help you transition your activity seamlessly when you open a U.S. Bank business account.
Additional non-profit checking account options:
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go5.
- Enhanced cash management services: Manage your business cash flows5.
- Overdraft protection: Help protect your business from late payments, unexpected expenses and overdraft charges with the Business Reserve line. Contact a banker for more details5.
Open a Nonprofit Checking account online
Have these documents ready:
Your Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number
A charter, Articles of Organization, or a similar legal document showing when your company was formed and the officers of your organization
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security numbers for anyone authorized to make transactions on behalf of your organization