U.S. Bank eBill Service (EBPP)
A best-in-class electronic bill presentment and payment solution built for you and your customers.
eBill Service is an EBPP and digital receivables solution that streamlines operations, reduces costs and meets changing consumer demands.
Provide customers with a secure, simple and fast way to view and pay their bills — how, when and where they want — with the continuous delivery of emerging digital payment options.
Offer choices for customers to make secure ebill payments.
Drive digital adoption with multiple payment channels, methods and frequency options using eBill Service’s simple, self-servicing portal — all while improving overall customer satisfaction and retention.
- Online and mobile payments
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Artificial Intelligence using an online 24/7 chatbot
- Facebook Messenger
- Client customer service
- Paperless billing enrollment
- Timely text or email alert enrollment
- Pay-by-Text enrollment
- Recurring payments
- Current and historical bills
- Payment history
- 24/7 chatbot to answer questions
- Apple Pay® and Google Pay™
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Coming soon: RTP® and Zelle®
- One-Time (guest payment)
- Recurring payment
Personalize and brand complimentary marketing materials.
Once you select U.S. Bank eBill Service as your EBBP solution, you’ll gain access to complimentary marketing campaign materials that will help you further drive digital adoption, as well as engage and retain customers.
Choose from one of two marketing campaign designs with the ability to add your company logo and website URL to market toward your customers.
Manage your business with more peace of mind.
Use our eBill Service administrative portal to enable your staff to complete tasks that enhances your operational efficiency.
- Schedule and manage payments on behalf of your customers.
- View customer payment history and answer general inquiries.
- Consolidate payment collections, settlements and remittances from multiple channels.
- Ensure data and privacy protection with built-in security that adheres to PCI DSS and ADA (online) compliance standards.
- Access multiple robust reports to download and view, including reports for settlement, customers, electronic notifications, intra-day, card expiry, notifications and audits.
Get answers to your electronic billing and eBill Service questions.
EBPP is a system that allows bills to be created, delivered and paid online. U.S. Bank eBill Service is an EBPP that streamlines biller operations, reduces costs and provides a fast, simple and secure way for customers to view and pay bills.
Electronic bills, also known as eBills, are a convenient bill displayed online. Our eBill Service is an effective solution for delivering electronic bills to customers and collecting utility payments, insurance premiums, auto or mortgage payments, membership fees and charitable donations. You can also use it to collect payments for state, county and city government clients, such as taxes, licensing fees, vehicle registrations, child support, permits, parking tickets and traffic violations, among others.
eBill Service consolidates payment collections, settlements and remittances from multiple channels, eliminating check collection, return items and exception handling. Alternative payment channels improve cash flow and decrease receivable process costs.
Get expert guidance to implement eBill Service.
Use electronic billing to improve government payments.
The pandemic has altered preferences for processing government payments with shifts toward electronic billing. Read how EBPP is changing public sector banking – and what you need to know to stay ahead in today’s rapidly changing environment.
Collect utility and telecom bills faster to meet customer demands.
The Utilities & Telecom Consumer Payments Insight Report offers key learnings around customer payment preferences and behaviors, perceptions of payment security, and opportunities for innovation and improvement.