What is Premium Business Checking?
Ideal for larger businesses with more complex banking needs, this business checking account offers earnings credit rates on qualifying balances, which can help reduce or offset fees1.
All business checking accounts include:
- Online and mobile banking with bill pay: Manage checks and wires all from one place.
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go.
- Check fraud prevention: Minimize the risk of fraud with our PCI compliance and check fraud prevention tools.
- Remote check deposit: Save time by skipping trips to the bank and help improve cash flow.
Additional business checking account options:
- Card payment processing: Accept payments in person, online and on the go3.
- Enhanced cash management services: Manage your business cash flows3.
- Overdraft protection: Help protect your business from late payments, unexpected expenses and overdraft charges with the Business Reserve line. Contact a banker for more details3.
- Access to our business EZ Switch Kit to help you transition your activity seamlessly when you open a U.S. Bank business account.
Open a Premium Business Checking account
Have these documents ready:
Your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (Sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number)
Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when your company was formed (not required for sole proprietors)
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization
Unsure if a Premium Business Checking Package is right for your business?
Answer a few questions, and we’ll help you decide.