See how much you could save by refinancing your car loan.
Take advantage of flexible terms and competitive rates when you refinance your car with U.S. Bank. Apply to see if you can lower payments or pay your loan off sooner, keeping more money in your pocket.
Today's refinance auto loan rate
To qualify for the best rate1, the loan must include:
- A term of 36 months or less
- A loan for $30,000 or more
- Financing of 80% or less of the car’s value
- A credit score of 800 or higher
- A vehicle that is less than 12 months old
- Automatic payments from a U.S. Bank personal checking or savings account
Want to see what your payment could look like?
Use our auto loan calculator to get a rate and payment estimate.2
Helpful articles on the car buying process
Researching auto financing options? We're here to help.
Ready to refinance a car? Here are tips to help you get started.
See how a car refinance may put money back in your pocket.