What is U.S. Bank bill pay?
U.S. Bank bill pay lets you manage and pay your bills in one place with one secure password, either through online banking, mobile app or SinglePoint® Essentials.
Online banking and bill pay
Online banking gives you easy options for paying bills or making direct payments.
Online banking and bill pay benefits
- Log in anytime to pay bills in minutes, on your schedule, without writing checks or visiting multiple biller websites
- Schedule automatic payment of recurring bills, set up billers by entering a phone number and arrange for bills to be paid in advance
- Ability to add mobile banking to pay bills from almost anywhere
Increase efficiency and control with our online cash management suite.
SinglePoint Essentials benefits
- Enhanced functionality for paying bills, including domestic and international wire transfers from the convenience of your office
- Integrates with QuickBooks®, Quicken® and Excel®
- Pay on the go with Mobile SinglePoint®
Prefer to pay bills using your U.S. Bank Visa® Business Credit Card or debit Card? Simply set up ongoing payments and earn any associated rewards your card has to offer.1