ACH, RTP, Zelle and Electronic Payments
Balance your payments portfolio with electronic payment solutions.
Utilize dependable payment options like automated clearing house (ACH) and wire transfers, while mixing in innovations like Zelle® and Real-Time Payments (RTP®) to maximize your time and create efficient payment processes.
Maximize your existing traditional payment methods.
Make predicable ACH payments for better cash flow control.
Ensure security and speed go hand-in-hand with domestic and international wire transfers.
Manage the full check creation process with an outsourced solution for moderate to large check volumes.
Ensure accurate same-day check clearing and know the dollar amount clearing each morning.
Optimize with faster payments for control, data security and data integration.
Automate payment processing with Real-Time Payments (RTP®).
Send and receive instant payments with RTP to give you 24/7 access and immediate availability of your funds, bringing value to your organization with a new way to make payments:
- Meet end-user demands by offering flexible payment options.
- Create efficiencies and largely remove manual processes.
- Mitigate payment risk and reduce exceptions.
- Ensure settlement with the finality of RTP payments.
Simplify with Disbursements via Zelle®.
Send payments to consumers for refunds, rebates, account closures, 1099 employee payments and more with Zelle, a solution that is easy to use for your consumers with the benefits you need for your business:
- Reduce costs compared to other payment options.
- Reduce risks and eliminate the need to store and maintain bank account information.
- Automate processes to gather recipient payment information.
Get cost-effective, faster electronic payments with Same Day ACH.
ACH has a faster option to accelerate funds availability for use cases such as late payroll, B2B payments and same day consumer bill payments with Same Day ACH:
- Efficiently receive customer funds on the same day.
- Assist customers in avoiding late fee or service interruptions.
- Leverage when risks or barriers are increased.
- Process check conversion transactions more quickly.
- Process “just in time” vendor payments.
Automatically manage unclaimed property and simplify escheatment.
Let’s help you regain time, energy and resources with a modern and automated approach for tackling an old problem: escheatment.
What is escheatment and the escheatment process?
Escheatment is the process of reporting and remitting unclaimed property to the appropriate jurisdiction based on statutory requirements. It typically occurs in two annual cycles: spring and fall. For most companies, escheatment involves tedious processes to reconcile and report information.
How do we automate the escheatment process?
We're the first financial institution to offer a fully integrated, end-to-end solution for managing unclaimed property and escheatment. Linked to our check data warehouse, our Automated Escheatment Service provides visibility to and reporting on uncashed checks to prevent escheatment. When it becomes necessary, our service resolves all aspects of the escheatment process from liability analysis to due diligence mailings, state filings and remittance.