Offer more ways to pay across campus.
Take control of revenue, cut costs and manage day-to-day operations more efficiently, while giving students the convenience they want.
Connect commerce anywhere you accept payments – from food service and book stores to stadiums and outdoor venues – with one payment provider in any environment.
Bill payment and presentment
Migrate online invoicing and bill payment to upgrade legacy billing practices.
Our team of consultants help you optimize routing and recommend solutions for interchange optimization to reduce the cost of payment acceptance.
Maximize the potential of your liquidity.
Flow deposits from geographically dispersed locations into one master account with the help of our treasury management solutions.
- Save time by receiving one electronic reporting file with combined balances, activity and analysis.
- Control cash positions with funds automatically concentrated into one account and available for use as quickly as possible.
- Reduce expenses associated with fees paid to maintain separate accounts and multiple banking relationships.
Proactively manage payables, travel and fleet.
Discover a convenient standard contract option that secures commercial card services with competitively bid rebates created for private and public education institutions.
Disburse payments with prepaid card solutions.
Prepaid cards have multiple uses across higher education departments, getting payments and funds to the people who need them.
- Provide incentives for research participants.
- Handle per diem expenses for study abroad or athletic programs.
- Issue rewards for staff and faculty.
- Increase electronic pay adoption for employees.
A world’s most ethical company
In 2019 U.S. Bancorp was honored as a World’s Most Ethical Company® for the fifth consecutive year by the Ethisphere Institute, an Independent research center promoting best practices in corporate ethics and governance.