ReliaCard®: A reloadable prepaid debit card
As a government agency, you need a simple, cost effective way to deliver timely payments. The ReliaCard is that solution, allowing you to efficiently disburse payments while your recipients can safely access their funds.
- Reduce costs associated with paper checks or vouchers, postage, reconciliation or replacement of lost checks
- Maximize electronic payments with direct deposit
- Complements your existing direct deposit processes
Why choose ReliaCard for government disbursements?
Streamline your administration and eliminate costly paper checks, postage and reconciliation.
There's no need for recipients to have a bank account or pay check-cashing fees. Deposits are made automatically to the card, and funds are available for immediate use wherever Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
Cardholder online and mobile access, alerts, in-network ATMs and customer service.
We invest in the data security, fraud protection and compliance programs needed to protect cardholder security.
What type of government agencies can benefit from a prepaid card program?
- Child care
- Child support
- Health and human services
- Housing authorities
- Pension programs
- Personal income tax returns
- Temporary assistance for needy families
- Trade adjustment assistance
- Unemployment insurance
- Worker's compensation