Finance your new car with U.S. Bank.
What do you get with new car financing at U.S. Bank?
- Competitive rates
If approved, you could borrow up to 120% of your car’s value with no down payment required.
To qualify for the best rate1, the loan must include:
- A term of 36 months or less
- A loan for $30,000 or more
- Financing of 80% or less of the car’s value
- A credit score of 800 or higher
- A vehicle that is less than 12 months old
- Automatic payments from a U.S. Bank personal checking or savings account
How much will my new car payment be?
Use our auto loan calculator to get a rate and payment estimate.2
Helpful articles on the car buying process
Researching auto financing options? We're here to help.
Trying to decide between a new vs. used car? U.S. Bank offers tools to help you make your decision.
Not sure which financing is right for you? This leasing vs. buying checklist may help you decide.