Finance your new car with U.S. Bank
When financing a new car loan through U.S. Bank, you get competitive interest rates, convenience and flexibility. If approved, you could borrow up to 120% of your car’s value with no down payment required.
Today’s new car loan rate
To qualify for the best rate1, the loan must include:
- A term of 36 months or less
- A loan for $10,000 or more
- Financing of 80% or less of the car’s value
- A credit score of 800 or higher
- A vehicle that is less than 12 months old
- Automatic payments from a U.S. Bank personal checking or savings account
Want to see what your payments could look like?
Use our auto loan calculator to get a rate and payment estimate.2