Quicken is a financial management software tool that helps you keep track of and manage your money.
- Import your transaction data and account information from U.S. Bank
- Reconcile downloaded transactions with your online software register
- Schedule and pay bills to almost anywhere in the United States
Accessing your account information with Quicken
There are two ways to use your software:
- Online Download. There are no fees if you log in to Online Banking and export your account information manually into Quicken.
- Direct Connect with Bill Pay. Automatically download your transaction information and pay bills directly with Quicken. The first two monthly service fees are waived as long as you connect at least once during that time, after which you will be charged a service fee of $3.95/month.
How do I get Direct Connect with Bill Pay access?
You must have a U.S. Bank Checking account and a U.S. Bank Debit Card to qualify for Direct Connect access. As U.S. Bank does not sell or distribute Quicken software, you will need to purchase it prior to enrollment.
To enroll in Direct Connect with Bill Pay, please call U.S. Bank Technical Support at 800.987.7237 and select option 1.