How do I dispute a repossession if I live in Wisconsin?

If you reside in Wisconsin and received a repossession notice, you have the right to dispute it. We'll mail the notice using the U.S. Postal Service and it'll have directions on how to send the dispute in writing. 

You have a couple options to return it:

  • Branch: Bring the written request to any U.S. Bank branch and present it to one of our bankers. When visiting a branch, we encourage you to schedule an appointment to allow for questions and processing. See also: How do I schedule an appointment at a U.S. Bank branch?
  • Email: Scan and email a copy of the repossession notice to Once the email is sent, call us at 800-947-1222 and select option 1 to let us know your email was sent.