Your new U.S. Bank Visa Debit Card and PIN will arrive separately in the mail for your security.
- If you use the mobile app, you can activate your debit card immediately after it arrives. Simply log in, go to Manage cards, and find the option for debit card activation.
- If you use online banking, you can activate your debit card immediately after it arrives. Simply log in, go to Customer service, then Self service and find the option for debit card activation.
- If you don't use mobile or online banking, wait for your PIN to arrive separately. Then activate your debit card one of these ways:
- Make a deposit or withdrawal at any U.S. Bank ATM.
- Call us toll free at 800-236-3838.
- Bring your debit card to any U.S. Bank branch, and ask a banker to activate it for you.
- If you got a temporary card when you opened your account, use the PIN from that card for your new debit card. You won’t receive a new PIN.
Lost or stolen card?
To report a card as lost/stolen, call 800-872-2657.