My credit card converted to U.S. Bank, how do I get my statements from the previous processor?

We want to make the transition as easy as possible for you. If you need statements generated by the previous processor (i.e., the financial institution before us), call us at 800-285-8585 and we'll submit a request to obtain them on your behalf. We accept relay calls.