As our digital banking grows and develops, we continue to add tools and features. To give you an idea of what’s available:
Do It Yourself (DIY) tools
- Order checks, set travel notifications, manage account alerts, pay bills, set up autopay, etc.
- Lock or unlock your card, or report it as lost or stolen.
- View electronic statements, letters, notices, and tax documents.
- Redeem rewards if you have a rewards card.
- Send money to someone and request money from others.
- View limits for debit or ATM cards, credit cards, external transfers, send and request money transactions, and mobile deposits.
- Apply for U.S. Bank products and services.
View your accounts
- Check available balances.
- Scan, filter, or search through transactions.
- See detailed information on most transactions.
- Find copies of checks and deposit slips.
- Review an overview of account terms.
- Track and view your monthly expenses.
- Set savings goals.
- Plan for life moments and events.
- View your cash back deals*.
Shortcuts and Quick tasks
We make it easy to access frequently used actions, such as:
- View statements.
- Pay a bill.
- Transfer funds.
- Send money with Zelle®.
- See your credit score.
- Explore and apply for new products.
For the latest updates, visit our Digital Explorer page.
*Cash back deals are special offers tailored to you, based on your spending activity.