We want you to know what we have to offer when you log into online banking. As our website grows and develops, we continue to add tools and features. You will also be able to take a tour of our website or watch a demo when you first login to your account by selecting the Welcome Banner under the menu bar.
Here is a list of our features:
Do It Yourself (DIY) tools
- Manage your account: Order checks, view online statements, set travel notifications, manage account alerts, etc.
- Account security: Lock or unlock your card, or report a lost or stolen card
- Payments and limit: View limits for your debit/ATM card, credit card, external transfers, request/send money transactions, and mobile deposit limits
- Rewards, if applicable
- Access important documents such as letters, notices, and tax documents
- Pay bills, send money and more with Quick tasks
- Apply for U.S. Bank products and services
View your accounts
- Check available balances
- Scan, filter or search transactions
- View detailed information about most transactions
- Track and view your monthly expenses
- Get special insights tailored to you, based on your spending activity (e.g., creating a budget or setting a savings goal).