Did you miss an alert or want to look at it again? We keep records of your security and account alerts, including statements, letters, and notices for 90 calendar days.
How to view alert history in online banking
- Choose an account from your dashboard then select the Account services tab.
- Select Notification history in the "Notifications" menu on the left side of the page.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the one you'd like to review from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select the > symbol next to the alert to expand for more details.
How to view alert history in the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Open the main menu in the upper left corner of the page.
- Choose Notifications, then select Notification history.
- Select Security or Accounts to view the respective alert history.
- If you have multiple accounts, select the one you'd like to review from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.