Transactions can be downloaded in the following formats:
- Spreadsheet (.CSV)
- Quicken (.QFX)
You can download up to 18-months' worth of transaction history. To see transaction history older than 18 months, follow the steps in the article: How do I view electronic statements (eStatements)?
How to download my transactions and account history using Online banking
To download your transactions, log in to online banking and follow these steps:
- Select My Accounts at the top of the page, then choose the account you want to download the transaction history for.
- From the Activity tab select Download. This can be found right above the list of transactions.
- Choose the date range and file format you'd like to use, then select Download.
- Use the Search option (magnifying glass) to enter a date range or search by keyword(s) to narrow down the results. This is helpful when looking for charges from a specific merchant, locating a specific check number, and more.
- Direct Connect with bill pay for Quicken and QuickBooks is available. To enroll, call 800-987-7237 and select option 2.
- The option to download transactions is only available on online banking, not mobile banking.
- At this time, you will not be able to download transaction history for a business credit card.