We’re sorry to hear you need to dispute your purchase. First, we recommend contacting the merchant associated with the loan to resolve any issues. If you’ve already contacted the merchant and haven’t received support on the next steps, we may be able to open a dispute on your behalf. Keep in mind, disputes can only be opened within the first 120 days of the original purchase.
To make a dispute, call U.S. Bank Avvance Customer Service at 800-212-2364. We accept relay calls.
- When a dispute is made, you and the merchant will be asked to provide supporting evidence for the claim and an investigation will be opened.
- We’ll let you know if provisional credit will be applied to your account and when you can expect it.
- While the investigation is underway, we’ll let you know if you need to continue to make the loan payments on your account. Not making payments when required could result in delinquent notices and impact your credit score.
- After the investigation, we will notify you of the resolution. This may take up to 90 calendar days.
- If the resolution is found to be in your favor, the provisional credit will remain on your account.
- If the resolution is found to be in the merchant’s favor, your original loan agreement and payment schedule will continue.
You will be mailed updates throughout the process to keep you updated on any additional information needed or any new developments to your dispute. For security, letters are sent in unmarked white envelopes.
We will work as quickly and efficiently as possible throughout the process.