Strengthen your supply chain, reduce costs and increase efficiency with freight payment
The success of your supply chain depends on both shipping accuracy and building relationships with carriers. That’s why you need a dependable, trusted freight payment partner to provide visibility down to the last mile.
Uncover cost savings, increase financial control and gain visibility
Automate workflow and collect clean, accurate carrier and shipping data
Reduce risk and ensure timely freight bill payments to carriers
Leverage data to drive supply chain improvements
Optimize working capital and lower costs through consultative guidance
Dedicated support for carrier satisfaction
Gain insight into your accounts receivables through real-time information that enhances spend management and planning. U.S. Bank Freight Payment is designed to help you avoid payment obstacles, reduce the time spent processing exceptions and get paid quickly – so you can keep your business moving forward.
Flexible service options to fit your goals
- Improve visibility and decision making with robust, real-time freight analytics and reporting tools
- Optimize cash flow with payment upon invoice approval
- Eliminate costly short pays and under-billing with 100% pre-payment audit
- Save time with automated exception handling and collaboration tools
Integrate small parcel and freight data for an accurate view of transportation spend
The complex nature of small parcel shipments can make it difficult to get an accurate picture of your service fulfillment costs. U.S. Bank Freight Payment helps you manage these complexities to avoid inaccuracies and unnecessary supply chain costs.
Find new efficiencies at every mile of your supply chain
- Transaction-level detail on more than 200 audit points provides visibility to freight and parcel performance
- Identify areas to reduce costs within your supply chain
- Enable stronger logistics and supply chain decision-making with carrier contract negotiation, network design and yield management services