Receivables automation with one integrated solution: VantagePoint™.
Create a truly customized receivable management solution that fits your unique business needs.
- Automate accounts receivable (A/R) processing and workflow.
- Centralize exception management.
- Enrich payments with auto-matching of emailed remit data.
- Leverage machine learning to prevent future exceptions.
- View enhanced reporting.
- Deliver consolidated posting file.
- Improve Days Sales Outstanding (DSO).
Streamline A/R processes and realize the benefits.
Accelerate cash application.
- Automate exception processing workflow.
- Faster exception resolution with remittance data more routinely matched to electronic payments.
- Improve DSO with data matched to dollars sooner.
Standardize incoming payments.
- Centralize exception management within one customizable system.
- Reduce manual processing of exceptions, data and reports.
- Modernize A/R processes with enhanced reporting and trend analysis.
Enhance decision making.
- Access normalized data consolidated from disparate incoming payments sources.
- Evaluate receivables management performance with better access to KPI.
- Gain a strategic view of working capital cycle with more transparent trend and benchmarking information.
Gain a holistic view.
Access VantagePoint through SinglePoint®, our proprietary web portal for treasury services.
- View a summary of your account receivables payment types on the initial landing page.
- Get a holistic view of your receivables volume and dollars, by accounts and by payment type.
Facilitate more automated posting to your A/R system, and reduce the number of payments that need manual resolution.
- Map transaction data to populate only the fields your business needs to post to your A/R system.
- Create business rules to automate exception identification and to ensure the data and approvals you need are included with every payment.
Automate reconciliation to save time, money and paper.
Simplify account reconciliation across multiple locations or business lines.
Receive reports faster.
Benefit from flexible reporting options to get a complete and accurate picture of your accounts and reduce costs:
- Research check information.
- Customize your settings.
How can account reconciliation work for you?
- View and download account reconciliation reports the day after your account is reconciled.
- Receive notification when reports are available.
- Save and print summary reports.
- Access reports for multiple accounts from one location.
Committed to streamlining receivables processes.
Extensive ongoing development focus and planned roadmap:
- Accelerating cash application
- Automating A/R posting and improving workflow
- Enhancing cash management decisions
- Reducing reliance on scarce IT resources