Why choose a Platinum Business Money Market account?
The U.S. Bank Platinum Business Money Market account allows your business to set aside excess cash from a checking account while getting paid the highest interest rate and linking your savings to your checking.
Platinum Business Money Market account features:
- $15 monthly maintenance fee waived with a $10,000 minimum daily ledger balance
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- FDIC Insurance up to $250,000
- Can be linked to your U.S. Bank business checking account for overdraft protection
- ATM access
- Free U.S. Bank Internet Banking
- Allow up to six (6) withdrawals per month4
- Accrue interest daily and pay interest monthly
Open a business money market account
Have these documents ready:
Your business’s Employer Identification Number (EIN) or tax ID number (Sole proprietors can use the owner’s Social Security number)
Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization, or a charter or a similar legal document that indicates when your company was formed (not required for sole proprietors)
Government-issued photo ID and Social Security number for you and anyone else authorized to sign checks or make transactions on behalf of your organization