Our team is on your side
From a single location, we offer a specialized team structure and process that drives accountability and allows them to utilize your policy to streamline the process, resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction. Staying in contact with your dedicated team is easy!
Call 855-257-4391 and put our team to work for you today. Or, if you’re ready to start the home-buying process online, apply in the U.S. Bank Loan PortalSM.
Put our expertise to work for you
U.S. Bank stands apart
- Available in all 50 U.S. states
- 5th largest U.S. commercial bank in terms of market capitalization, with more than $543 billion in assets and a loan portfolio of $318 billion
- 4,445 ATMs
- A top 10 mortgage originator 2
- Bank on our ethics to do what’s right – We’ve been named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute, in recognition of our demonstrated leadership in ethical business practices. This is our sixth consecutive year on this list.
- Let our reputation for excellence enhance yours – Fortune named U.S. Bankcorp the #1 Most Admired Superregional Bank in 2020 (tenth consecutive year)
- Leverage the power of our national reputation – One of America’s best banks. Forbes’ 11th annual look at America’s best banks ranks the 100 largest publicly – based on their growth credit quality and profitability.
U.S. Bank Loan PortalSM empowers you to:
- Complete digital loan applications and verify data through trusted sources, on your schedule
- Engage mortgage loan officers to guide you through the process
- Obtain real-time status updates and communicate with your support team
- Keep the loan process organized
Staying in contact with your dedicated team is easy with our extended hours of Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT and Saturday 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. CT. With comprehensive capabilities and a large variety of mortgage products, let us be the right choice for you.
Call 855-257-4391 and put our team to work for you today. Or if you’re ready to start the home buying process online, apply in the U.S. Bank Loan PortalSM.