Dedicated program for Amazon employees
Amazon employees enjoy a unique corporate culture that is different than almost any other company in the world. From signing bonus, RSUs and Personal Compensation Summaries to “Day 1” and “Two Pizza Rule” concepts, we understand and celebrate your unique qualities.
Our commitment is simple – we leverage our passion and experience to serve you with the highest level of care, with a powerful brand to offer you a trusted Amazon Employee Mortgage Program.1 Our dedicated Amazon mortgage team brings you the resources and integrity to help guide you along the way.
- Extensive understanding of Amazon compensation
- Loan programs that may consider initial signing bonus and restricted stock units (RSUs) as income2,3
- Efficient mortgage process focused on meeting deadlines
- Take 0.25% of your new first mortgage loan amount and deduct it from your mortgage closing costs, up to a maximum of $1,0004
Flexible options for Amazon employees
Which states do you lend in?
- We lend in all 50 states
Do you have loan options for new construction or renovations?
- Yes, we offer construction, lot, and renovation loans
How quickly can you review my application?
- We strive to review your application and provide our initial analysis within 24 hours
Where can I learn more about the mortgage process?
- Visit our Financial IQ site.
Why U.S. Bank?
- 5th largest U.S. commercial bank in terms of market capitalization, with more than $543 billion in assets and a loan portfolio of $318 billion
- A top mortgage originator5
- Bank on our ethics to do what’s right – We’ve been named one of the 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute, in recognition of our demonstrated leadership in ethical business practices. This is our sixth consecutive year on this list.
- Let our reputation for excellence enhance yours – Fortune named U.S. Bancorp the #1 Most Admired Superregional Bank in 2020 (tenth consecutive year).
NMLS #: 1412654
NMLS #: 899152
John J. Fogliani
Micaela Monica McKay
NMLS #: 1518714
Chris Joseph Wood
NMLS #: 1570986