You’ll receive a new U.S. Bank Debit and/or ATM Card by July 15, 2023. If you haven’t received your new card by July 15, 2023, call 24-Hour banking at 800-USBANKS (872-2657). Until then, continue to use your Union Bank Debit and/or ATM Card as you always have.
After you receive your new card, be sure to:
- Activate and start using your new card for purchases right away.
- Verify any automatic payments have been updated with your new card information. Common payments include cell phone services and utility companies.
- Re-set up any Account Alerts that were set up with your Union Bank Debit Card.
- Re-establish any stop payments that were set up with your Union Bank Debit Card.
- Save your new card into your digital wallet or favorite device.