Our team is on your side
Our dedicated team of Business Development and Mortgage Loan Originators have an average of 15+ years of experience assisting corporate employees with their mortgages and relocations. From a single location, we offer a specialized corporate mortgage team structure and process that drives accountability. For your transferees, this structure allows them to utilize your policy to streamline the process, resulting in enhanced customer satisfaction.
Put our expertise to work for you
U.S. Bank stands apart
- Available in all 50 U.S. states
- 5th largest U.S. commercial bank in terms of market capitalization, with more than $476 billion in assets and a loan portfolio of $286 billion
- 18.7 million customers
- 6th largest mortgage lender
- Bank on our ethics to do what’s right – We’ve been named one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute, in recognition of our demonstrated leadership in ethical business practices. This is our fifth consecutive year on this list.
- Lean on our trusted privacy and security strength – Most Trusted Companies for Retail Banking. U.S. Bank ranked number one for the past 11 years, and we’ve been the only bank to rank in the top five for all 12 years of the study. Ponemon Institute, 2018
- Let our reputation for excellence enhance yours – Fortune named U.S. Bankcorp the #1 Most Admired Superregional Bank in 2019 (ninth consecutive year)
U.S. Bank Loan PortalSM empowers your employees to:
- Complete digital loan applications and verify data through trusted sources, on your schedule
- Engage loan officers to guide you through the process
- Obtain real-time status updates and communicate with your support team
- Keep the loan process organized
Staying in contact with your dedicated team is easy with our extended hours of Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT and Saturday 9:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. CT.
With comprehensive capabilities and a large variety of mortgage products, let us be the right choice for you and your employees, because we offer something for every level of employee.
Contact Wendy Morrell at 314-283-5426 to find out more about our program.