Note: Other conditions and restrictions may apply. Terms may change without notice.
- The U.S. Bank Mobile app is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use the Mobile app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
- Units are calculated by dividing each cash deposit by 100 and rounding the results value to a whole number.
- Transactions are $0.50 each once free transactions are surpassed. A Transaction includes deposits and other credits, checks paid and other debits. ACH and deposited items, and signature and PIN-based purchases made with a U.S. Bank Business EdgeTM Debit Card. The U.S. Bank Business EdgeTM Debit Card is issued by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Non-U.S. Bank ATM owners will apply a surcharge fee unless they participate in the MoneyPass® Network. To find MoneyPass ATM locations, please visit www.moneypass.com.
- Discount applies to business products offered by Deluxe Corporation.
- Discount applies only to monthly maintenance fees; all other fees apply.
- The introductory bonus will be applied to a new Platinum Business Money Market account when a customer also participates in one of the Business Banking Packages (Silver, Gold, Gold with Interest, or Platinum). The bonus interest rate and APY will be added to the standard variable interest rate and APY in effect at that time. At the end of the bonus period, the bonus will be removed and the standard variable interest rate and APY will apply. The bonus interest rate and APY cannot be applied more than once per customer. For Platinum Business Money Market accounts with $1 million or greater in balances, the bonus APY does not apply. Offer is valid for new U.S. Bank Platinum Business accounts only, not subject to other business savings accounts, or savings account transfers into the U.S. Bank Platinum Business Money Market account. Rates and bonus periods are variable and subject to change, please see a banker for details.
- Offer valid to new customers who sign up for a qualifying Clear & Simple Pricing Plan. Application subject to approval. Limit one offer per customer. Other restrictions may apply. Talk with a banker for complete details.
- Subject to credit approval. Other fees may apply. Please see a banker for details. Lines of credit, including business credit cards, are offered by U.S. Bank National Association.
Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.