The bank has been recognized for three consecutive years
U.S. Bank has been recognized as a 2020 Leading Disability Employer by National Organization on Disability (NOD), the third consecutive year the bank has earned this recognition.
The company works to improve its disability equality in part through its Disability Business Resource Group (BRG), which aims to foster a diverse, inclusive workplace by providing direct input on business initiatives, supporting recruitment efforts, volunteering, celebrating culture and community, and hosting development opportunities for employees.
U.S. Bank also supports employees with disabilities and employees who are family members of those with disabilities through:
- Membership circles, providing safe spaces for employees to discuss experiences with invisible disabilities, caregiving, being deaf and hard of hearing and more.
- Panel discussions and in-person speakers on disability-focused issues.
- Senior executive engagement and support for the BRG, accessibility for employees and customers and community partnerships.
- Employee benefits and programs to support caregivers of children, partners, spouses or parents with disabilities.
- Accessibility Open House events where employees learn about, and experience, innovative accessible technology solutions.
- A11Y (Accessibility) award program, recognizing employees who have significantly helped in accessibility efforts within their teams and beyond.
- Hiring partnerships with community organizations to increase work opportunities for individuals with disabilities.
- Membership in the Autism @ Work Employer Roundtable, through which we work with other leading companies to advance opportunities for individuals on the Autism spectrum.
Learn more about career opportunities at U.S. Bank.