By selecting "Continue," you will leave U.S. Bank and enter a third party website. U.S. Bank is not responsible for the content of, or products and services provided by this third party website, nor does it guarantee the system availability or accuracy of information contained in the site. This website is not controlled by U.S. Bank. Please note that the third party site may have privacy and information security policies that differ from those of U.S. Bank.
End of pop up window. Press escape to close or press tab to navigate to available options.
Select up to 6 products to compare.
Select up to 4 products to compare.
Select up to 2 products to compare.
We need this to give you the right info for your location.
U.S. Bank doesn't offer checking or savings accounts in your area. To help you meet your financial goals, please consider other U.S. Bank products.
PDF has been generated. Click below linkClick here to generate PDF
Providing borrowers a single point of contact while the borrower is working through a loss mitigation option or in an active foreclosure status. Facilitates borrowers' assistance programs by helping them understand options available to them. Verbally provides information to borrowers on updates to loss mitigation and foreclosure decisions. Acquires additional information and documentation needed from borrowers for retention and disposition options. Studies and abides by all regulatory and compliance requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to four years of experience in clerical or administrative activities
- Ability to identify and resolve issues/exceptions and interpret/analyze data under limited supervision
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Proficient PC skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet and data base software
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- One or more years in customer service and/or call center environment
1st - Daytime
Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association, Member FDIC.
year U.S. Bank