By selecting "Continue," you will leave U.S. Bank and enter a third party website. U.S. Bank is not responsible for the content of, or products and services provided by this third party website, nor does it guarantee the system availability or accuracy of information contained in the site. This website is not controlled by U.S. Bank. Please note that the third party site may have privacy and information security policies that differ from those of U.S. Bank.
End of pop up window. Press escape to close or press tab to navigate to available options.
Select up to 6 products to compare.
Select up to 4 products to compare.
Select up to 2 products to compare.
We need this to give you the right info for your location.
U.S. Bank doesn't offer checking or savings accounts in your area. To help you meet your financial goals, please consider other U.S. Bank products.
PDF has been generated. Click below linkClick here to generate PDF
Originates mortgage loans in an assigned metropolitan territory. Takes applications, conducts preliminary underwriting reviews, submits loan applications to processing and underwriting for approval. Follows-up to ensure that documents required for processing, underwriting, and closing are secured in a timely manner from appropriate sources. Incumbents are customarily and regularly engaged in making and soliciting loan sales and conducting sales-related activities away from U.S. Bank locations. Incumbents are expected to spend at least 50% of their time conducting their activities away from U.S. Bank locations.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of mortgage loan origination
- Ability to travel
- Well-developed sales ability
- Basic knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements of various mortgage insurance companies
- Working knowledge of underwriting requirements for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, local bonding programs, and private investors
- Basic knowledge of local, state and national laws (e.g. zoning ordinances, Truth-in Lending, RESPA, energy audit requirements, etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Other Locations Minnesota-MN-Pine City, Wisconsin-WI-Eau Claire
1st - Daytime
Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association, Member FDIC.
year U.S. Bank