Contacts prospective customers in order to develop new treasury management business. Manages relationships with existing customers to ensure proper servicing of accounts and to expand existing business. Prepares sales presentations, explains services offered, and recommends services which would benefit clients. Identifies opportunities to sell other U.S. Bancorp products and services to meet customer needs. Assists management in developing a market strategy and in setting sales objectives. Meets or exceeds set fee income goals. Assists in the design and ensures the proper installation of treasury management services. Assists management in the development of new services or the modification of existing services.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of sales experience in the commercial banking industry
- Basic knowledge of treasury management products
- Basic knowledge of the organization and its products, services and operations
- Strong sales and new business development skills
- Excellent customer service/relations skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills