The Treasury Management Sales Associate (TMA) is the key contact for Treasury Management customers and U.S. Bank. As the primary specialist for complex commercial account relationships, the TMA is responsible to ensure that optimal levels of services are made available. While assisting Treasury Management Sales Consultants in revenue-generating activities and providing primary sales support, direct personal contact with customers is expected.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate documentation for implementation and maintenance of financial products and services for moderately complex customers.
- Assists Treasury Management Consultants in revenue-generating activities.
- Prepares written proposals and Requests for Proposal (RFPs).
- Identifies opportunities to expand business and supports the sales effort.
- Work is typically performed under limited supervision.
- The incumbent may accompany Treasury Management Consultants on client calls when appropriate.
- Prepares documentation for the implementation of financial products and service.
- Identifies opportunities to expand existing business by selling U. S. Bancorp products and services. Displays knowledge, proficiency and professionalism in explaining, selling and administering products/services.
- Researches and resolves client requests, operational issues and discrepancies experienced by clients, assuming responsibility for these actions when accountability is not clear.
- Appropriately initiates actions necessary to meet client needs without explicit management direction or guidance. Uses good judgment in determining when management involvement is required.
- Provides accurate complete information necessary to establish products/services on back-end systems, follows up with the client to ensure proper installation of the products/services, resolving issues identified by the client.
- Provides feedback to Sales, Product and Operations regarding the success/deficiencies of existing products, and the need for new product development.
- May accompany Sales Representatives or Relationship Managers on sales calls to gain knowledge and experience in selling.
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas.
- Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position.
- Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.