This position is responsible for the development of new treasury management business, the expansion of existing business relationships, and managing ongoing Treasury Management relationships with customers.
As an experienced individual contributor, has responsibility for the retention and development of Treasury Management business for an assigned geographic area, market segment or series of product lines. Developing sales plans and calling strategies for assigned customer base. Conducts and participates in sales presentations and customer service conferences. Provides with post-sales customer service support.
- Contacts prospective customers in order to develop new treasury management business.
- Manages relationships with existing customers to ensure proper servicing of accounts and to expand existing business.
- Prepares sales presentations, explains services offered, and recommends services which would benefit clients.
- Identifies opportunities to sell other U.S. Bancorp products and services to meet customer needs.
- Assists management in developing a market strategy and in setting sales objectives. Responsible for meeting or exceeding set fee income goals.
- Assists in the design and ensures the proper installation of treasury management services. Assists management in the development of new services or the modification of existing services.
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas.
- Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position.
- Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.