By selecting "Continue," you will leave U.S. Bank and enter a third party website. U.S. Bank is not responsible for the content of, or products and services provided by this third party website, nor does it guarantee the system availability or accuracy of information contained in the site. This website is not controlled by U.S. Bank. Please note that the third party site may have privacy and information security policies that differ from those of U.S. Bank.
End of pop up window. Press escape to close or press tab to navigate to available options.
Select up to 6 products to compare.
Select up to 4 products to compare.
Select up to 2 products to compare.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- One to three years of outside sales and customer service experience in the financial services industry
- Strong product and new business development/b2b sales skills
- Thorough knowledge of all applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Excellent customer service and community relations skills
- Demonstrated ability to make one-on-one and group presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong outbound telephone sales skills
- Previous experience in a Relationship Banker, Small Business Banker or related role
1st - Daytime
Deposit products are offered by U.S. Bank National Association, Member FDIC.
year U.S. Bank