At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Partners with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) Consultants, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
- Applicable professional certifications
- Considerable knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Considerable understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Investment products and services are
Not A Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Guaranteed by the Bank
May Lose Value Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency