Responsible for the reporting of currency transactions and suspicious activity in accordance to the Bank Secrecy Act. Provide assistance and direction to bankers in regard to currency transactions reporting. Under general supervision and guidance, responsibilities are varied and moderate to complex. Follows defined procedures, policies and precedents; refers unusual situations that require exceptions to Manager or Supervisor. Supervisor schedules work however incumbent prioritizes assigned tasks. May serve as a resource for less experienced staff and assist in their training.
Knowledge of bank’s operational policies, procedures, products and services. Strong ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions. Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Good knowledge of PC based software, i.e., Word, Excel, etc. and applicable business line systems. Requires a high school diploma or equivalent, strong analytical skills and one to three or more years of related work experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of clerical experience
- Basic knowledge of banking operational policies, procedures, products and services
- Strong ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to interpret technical and administrative instructions
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Risk Management / Fraud Prevention
1st - Daytime