At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Assists in the implementation of an effective risk management framework. Monitors systems, databases, information, processes or procedures. Identifies and escalates matters requiring attention to the appropriate area. Performs work on projects and initiatives, and assists in the assessment and implementation of internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with laws and regulations. Coordinates the collection and/or compilation of data, and compiles and provides reports. May assist in report development and analyzing data. Provides guidance, support and recommendations to Lines of Business and assists in the implementation of Risk/Audit/Compliance initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Two to three years of experience in regulatory compliance activities, preferably in security, fraud, anti-money laundering and/or financial services
- Thorough knowledge of operations, products/services, systems, and risks/controls applicable to assigned area
- Thorough understanding of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong PC skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet, databases, and presentations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Investment products and services are
Not A Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Guaranteed by the Bank
May Lose Value Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency