Monitors merchant/cardholder account activity to identify fraudulent transactions and violations. Secures merchant and cardholder accounts to prevent losses. Contacts cardholders to validate that charges are authorized. Works with merchants to resolve customer service issues or fraudulent activity. Maintains merchant processing statistics and records.
- Technical or trade school certificate in business or computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of job-specific work experience
- Thorough knowledge of merchant and credit card products
- Well-developed ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications