Processes day-to-day activities associated with Institutional Trust accounts. Assists in office operations including telephone, mail, filing and supply maintenance. Assists Account Managers and Relationship Managers in meeting client needs to maximize client satisfaction and encourage growth of the relationship. Works proactively to identify potential problems, compliance issues, or fraudulent activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two to three years of experience in financial services industry and customer service
- Thorough knowledge of general banking and trust products
- Thorough knowledge of cash and security transactions and trust operations
- Proven commitment to quality customer service
- Well-developed ability to timely and accurately process daily work/transactions
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications