The Sales Support Banker is a sales-and marketing-oriented support role which also entails execution of other client service/support activities, working directly with Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers, and other internal and external individuals. Requires exposure to management and product partners both within and outside the Commercial Banking business line. Works at the direction of the Sales Support Manager with responsibility to enhance the relationship building activities of RMs and PMs .
Your Career is Here.
- Two to four years of experience in financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent customer service and problem resolution skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office/PowerPoint applications
- Experience with department-specific systems
- Thorough knowledge of departmental and bank products and services
Other Locations CA-CA-San Francisco
1st - Daytime