Responsible for developing, managing, and retaining full service relationships with high income/high net worth private banking clients. Provides advice, counsel, and high level customer service to meet the financial needs of clients. Supports standards for managing net portfolio in a manner that ensures compliance with banking regulations, policies and procedures, credit quality and credit policy requirements. Shared responsibility for soliciting, developing, managing, and retaining client relationships for Wealth Management.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance or other related field
- Eight or more years of banking experience
- Three or more years of managerial experience
- Expert knowledge of unit(s) and relation to industry
- Strong leadership abilities and strategic management skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills
1st - Daytime