Works with Relationship Manager to manage assigned relationships and loan portfolio(s). Responsibilities include: analyzing financial data and preparing comprehensive written analyses, analyzing portfolio credit quality, assisting Relationship Manager in presenting credit requests to Credit Approval, identifying products and services that meet customer needs and making appropriate referrals. Higher levels have their own assigned client relationships and may also co-manage client relationships and portfolio credit quality with a Relationship Manager.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of credit and/or sales experience in the financial services industry
- Strong sales and relationship management skills
- Thorough understanding of credit and collateral requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
1st - Daytime