At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Private Banking Relationship Manager (“PBRM”) / Wealth Management Banker (“WMB”) is responsible for the overall affluent client experience, ensuring collaboration of relevant entities in order to deliver the full spectrum of U.S. Bank products and services with respect to capabilities and solutions, which includes identification of other experts such as mortgage, small business banking and personal trust services. Responsible for developing, managing, and retaining client relationships for Metro PCG Wealth Management. Provides expert advice and counsel in the area of private banking client relationships.
The WMB is responsible for leading the development of deep, advisory relationships with PCG clients through proactive contact of assigned and prospective affluent clients. The WMB will focus on building an understanding of their clients’, needs and goals, in order to recommend product and service solutions with a focus on advocating for their clients’ needs and growing revenue for U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven or more years of experience in Wealth Management private banking
- Series 6-63 or Series 7-63 licenses
- Strong relationship management, sales, and business development skills
- Considerable knowledge of Wealth Management private banking products and services, including credit processes and policies
- Considerable knowledge of U.S. Bancorp brokerage, trust and investment products and services
- Advanced competency in Financial Planning
- Strong lending skills
- Demonstrated expertise in ability to engage in wealth discussions with clients to drive significant increase in book of business
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Professional designation such as AWMA or CFP is an asset
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Credit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association and are subject to normal credit approval and program guidelines. Deposit products offered by U.S. Bank National Association. Member FDIC.
Investment products and services are
Not A Deposit Not FDIC Insured Not Guaranteed by the Bank
May Lose Value Not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency