Community Banking Business Relationship Managers focus on discovering and developing outside sales opportunities and deepening existing customer relationships. Community Banking Business Relationship Managers typically spend 65-70 percent of their time on outside sales activities which include sourcing and discovering new prospects and building new customer relationships, managing loan and portfolio credit quality, providing financial advice, and listening to the customer’s needs and goals to make meaningful product and service recommendations. Relationship Managers also have strong relationships with branch employees to make appropriate referrals to the community’s small businesses to show what’s possible when partnering with U.S. Bank.
We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Eight or more years of experience in relationship management banking
- Excellent relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Considerable knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Considerable knowledge of banking industry and bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated understanding of complex financial accounting and analysis