National Private Banking (NPB) was formed within U.S. Bank Wealth Management to exclusively wholesale private banking products and services to end clients of partner custodians via third party financial intermediaries such as Registered Investment Advisors (RIAs) and Broker-Dealers. The main product offering of NPB is securities based lending with the full suite of custom private banking products included in the offering.
The NPB Relationship Manager supports NPB’s strategic wholesale partnerships; developing, managing, expanding and retaining relationships with and driving engagement from third party RIA and Broker/Dealer firms, their advisors and end-clients. The NPB Relationship Manager will partner with Private Banking Product Specialists to provide counsel and advice on the securities based lending program as well as the other private banking products and services available within the offering.
1. Actively identify and attract RIA and Broker-Dealer firms to platform through wholesale partner relationships
2. Establish, maintain and deepen relationships with wholesale partners, RIA and Broker-Dealer firms and their advisors
3. Provide sales and marketing ideas to drive introductions and engagement
4. Educate RIA and Broker-Dealer firms and their advisors on the NPB product offering and process
5. Maintain an active prospect database for additional client opportunities
6. Demonstrate leadership by coordinating with NPB team to ensure all clients’ needs, tasks, and projects are completed in thorough, timely, and accurate manner to ultimately maintain and expand the relationship through client satisfaction.
7. Develop and deliver customized presentations to both clients and management
8. Keep up-to-date on NPB products, process and policies
9. Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitive practices
10. Serve as Consultant to the NPB management team on topics including product development, process and market strategy
11. This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z.
12. Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas.