Manages relationships with Corporate Banking customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships.
This senior-level Relationship Manager will manage approximately 20 credit clients, non-credit clients and prospects.
- Manages and grows a very large and very complex portfolio of corporate loans.
- Prospects for and closes new business relationships and retains and expands relationships with existing customers.
- Sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients, identifying and successfully capitalizing on cross-sell opportunities and making appropriate referrals.
- Provides financial advice to customers.
- Approves loans within assigned limits, managing loan and portfolio credit quality.
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures.
- Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas.
- Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position.
- Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.