Leads or manages a team of client managers responsible for developing, managing and retaining high value (typically over $10,000 annual RPMS revenue) business banking relationships. Manages team according to company growth goals by retaining and deepening current high value relationships (balance and revenue growth). Focuses on service oriented culture and cross-sell/other revenue enhancing activities. Manages customer relationships directly and/or through assigned Client Managers. Assures that credit quality is maintained in assigned portfolio and/or through assigned Client Managers.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to eight years of business banking experience
- Considerable knowledge of small business products and services
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent new business development and relationship management skills
- Well-developed customer service/relations skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of credit trends
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
Other Locations Arizona-AZ-Phoenix, CA-CA-Sacramento, CA-CA-San Francisco, CA-CA-San Jose
1st - Daytime