This Commercial Banking Relationship Manager / Experienced Commercial Lender role manages relationships with Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, and/or Community Banking commercial customers.
-Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships.
-Approves loans within assigned limits, manages loan and portfolio credit quality, sources prospects and develops new customer relationships.
-Provides financial advice to customers and sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients.
-Identifies and successfully capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
We're looking for a team member with commercial credit analysis experience and/or a deep commercial credit acumen along with experience in a lender/sales capacity to join our Saint Cloud Commercial team. Our Commercial lending team touches a variety of commercial and business banking credits including commercial real estate (CRE) with both developer and investor (D&I)and commercial and industrial (C&I), small business, term notes, operating lines of credit, equipment financing, etc. This St. Cloud location is also home to a Wealth Management team (Private Banking, Trust, Investments), mortgage, operations, small business, and our retail branch. You'll have a network of bank partners right outside your office.
At U.S. Bank, you’ll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. We’re looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of commercial lending experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Previous small business banking experience
- Middle market commercial lending experience
1st - Daytime