This Commercial Banking Assistant Relationship Manager / Assistant Commercial Lender works with Relationship Managers to
- Manage assigned customer relationships and loan portfolios
- Analyzes financial data and prepares comprehensive written analyses
- Analyzes portfolio credit quality and assists Relationship Managers in presenting credit requests to Credit Approval
- Identifies products and services that meet customer needs and making appropriate referrals
- Higher level Assistant Relationship Managers have their own assigned client relationships and may also co-manage client relationships and portfolio credit quality with a Relationship Manager.
We're looking for a team member with some commercial credit analysis experience and credit acumen along with some experience in a lender/sales capacity to join our Saint Cloud Commercial team. Our Commercial lending team touches a variety of commercial and business banking credits including commercial real estate (CRE) with both developer and investor (D&I) and commercial and industrial (C&I), small business, term notes, operating lines of credit, equipment financing, etc. This St. Cloud location is also home to a Wealth Management team (Private Banking, Trust, Investments), mortgage, operations, small business, and our retail branch. You'll have a network of bank partners right outside your office.
At U.S. Bank, you will get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. We are looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what’s possible with a career at U.S. Bank.