Responsible for the overall affluent client experience, ensuring that the relationship team addresses a 360-degree view of Wealth Management Group affluent clients’ needs. Delivers the full spectrum of U.S. Bank products and services with respect to capabilities and solutions, which includes identification of other experts such as mortgage, small business banking and personal trust services. Primary responsibilities include relationship management, financial planning, development of a deep understanding of the clients’ current financial status and future financial goals, portfolio management, lead/referral management and sales management.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of credit and financial service industry experience, preferably with the Affluent segment
- Strong relationship management, sales, and business development skills
- Thorough knowledge of private banking products and services, including credit processes and policies
- Advanced knowledge of U.S. Bancorp brokerage, trust and investment products and services
- Strong lending skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make critical decisions independently
- Excellent writing, speaking and presentation skills
- Professional designation such as CFA,CFP or CWA is an asset
- May require a Series 6 and 63 or willingness to obtain within allotted timeframe
Other Locations Kentucky-KY-Cold Spring, Kentucky-KY-Alexandria, Kentucky-KY-Newport
1st - Daytime